About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My favourite Beef Soup

Finally....I cooked one of my favourite beef soup !

As usual my marketing day, bought some chicken bone for soup and pork ribs and etc. But I thought I like to cook some beef soup. Met the "Ngao Sou" who runs a stall selling beef noodle in SS2. She suggested I should use the "Ngao Jin" so I bought some.

The best part is her unselfishness to share with me the best way to boil beef soup.

So here I am sharing with you :
  • 1 kg of beef brisket (i think)
  • 1 pc of "Tai Dow Choy" - very salty veg
  • A few slices of ginger
  • White radish or green radish or carrot
  • Some coriander
  • Chopped salted vegetable
  • Fried Shallot

Method :
  • First boil the beef and rinse away
  • Add in fresh boiled water, add in the Tai Dow Choy and ginger
  • Then add in radish
  • Boil for another 2-3 hours on low flame

Ready to serve :
Add in the coriander, salted veg and fried shallot

Please see my creation, extremely low in oil, healthy and so delicious !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa