About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Much Love

Along the journey of my life, God has blessed me to meet you. When you said "Much Love", hugs and kisses, have a great day, short words and phrases though but it means a lot to me. "Much Love" is only two words, but I like to wish you that you have great love..be loved always. I thank you for sharing this with me, we have good and hard times in life, and you kept me strong. The road is not easy and we both agreed, it takes great patience and if fated, it is our destiny.

Many time you asked me what is that I enjoy being with you, I think I have found one of the answers.....I am not a perfect person in many ways, and your presence in my life is keeping me going. There is so much to learn and be inspired by you. Spiritually you encouraged me and I feel I am a stronger person now, things that I am lacking, I found in you to make me a much better person.

Chat that we have, we shared how we felt for each other, and I know it means real perhaps at times you meant to tease me...All those words that we used and shared simply means a lot to me, remembering the warm smile from within your heart. Your confession of your fantasy and expressions for me is something I received with gladness.

This is "Much Love" to me....



No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa