About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, May 10, 2009

My cute girl

Just to pen this down some thing very cute about my 3 years old daughter.

While driving her to the airport, she asked for my sunglasses, so there you see in the picture and noticed she crossed her legs too..

After dinner, while driving home and she sat in front and when I was driving near the car in front of me, just before the car stopped, she said "be careful".

Everyone in the car had a good laugh and didn't expect this to come from my sweetie baby !

:)

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa