About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, May 14, 2009

My home

It was about 10 years ago, I was still in my confinement period and we (me and my "husband") noticed our favourite property was launching new phase. And I remember those days, we used to drive passed the area and look up to the lanai window that we admired.

So, just right after the confinement was over, we went to see the developer to enquire further. We were then staying in our double storey house and decided that a condo living would be nice, and we fell in love with the landscaping and the cascading pools.

We didn't have much choice but anyhow, we found the unit that I am staying now. The whole project took about 20 months to complete and finally we were ready to move in. My "husband" was away abroad working and only spent one weekend and off again to Manila, so I was the master mind of the entire planning and renovation, everything and anything about the house was done by ME. I remember how difficult it was then, I was a housewife with my son about 2 years old, each time when I need to go out to source for the right material for the house, I took him along, buckled him up on the car seat, and he would fall asleep in the car, and when I get to the shop, I have to place him in the stroller. And most of the shops here are not baby friendly, so I have to carry the stroller up and down where staircases are. That's probably why I do have muscles...haha !

So, I went around looking for the kitchen designer, cabinets for the house, the wall paper, electrical appliances and finally the packing as well. We moved officially on May 13. Oh yes, I recall I waited to have my first maid came on board before we shifted here. She helped out a lot in the packing and setting up the new house.

I am happy that I am staying here now, the neighbour hood is better for my children, they have more friends who live in the same condo. The school is right opposite and I don't have to deal with transportation issue. If I have not moved here, my neighbour are either retirees, and have grown up kids and I am sure my children will have less friends.

Living here, we have the full condo facilities, a few nice swimming pools, the BBQ pit for me to spend sometimes with family and friends, very convenient, mini market to cater for some petty items and even hair salon and cafe and pub if you like to have a beer in the evening.

I am happy that I have a comfortable living...

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa