About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Experiences


I am learning everyday and still going on !

From the day my life took a dramatic change, it was never the same, the life that I have always imagine as a wife and mother has also changed. My role is different and the responsibility has increased tremendously.

The experiences that I went through for the past 20 months have been the most significant in my life. I do have other experiences that others may not have experienced before, I must say that I am not the most ordinary woman in terms of life experiences. Though it has not been the easier path that some how life has taken me, but with no regret, I can only say they have made me a person wiser from time to time.

Once when I was in Dalian, China on a business trip, I have never ever walked into a pub for a drink in my entire life. I went down to the hotel pub just to check out the live band, because of my work nature, I like to know more about what is available in the hotel so that I can share with my client. I sat at the bar ordered myself a Gin and Tonic, and very soon, a man came to me to chat me up. That night, I was in the most casual Polo t-shirt and jean, really not dressed to kill sort of. So, we chat and he is from Xian and work for a MNC company, happened to be in the city for the meeting. As we chat, we talked about life, the earthquake experience and etc..and at the end of my unusual meet, he said 你是一个有故事的女人, which translated as "you are a woman with story".

That experience was totally new to me...and I also signed up on Internet dating site !! I was so naive that I don't even know much of this thing before that. I must say that I was really happy and contented in life before, I know all I have was my husband and family. I put all my focus at work and family. From there, I started to know some friends over the net, some are totally ripped off and strange people. Started to chat, but I am very selective, I don't even give them my yahoo or msn unless I feel I like to explore further. Some of them I don't even meet, just don't feel is necessary and not even my phone number.

Soon, I am going for my very first vacation all alone ~ another new experience. I have never been away from home alone since I got married. I may have traveled alone on work many times but not on a leisure basis. I don't know what to expect, feeling a bit funny...come to think of it...it maybe fun and I will be fine.

My friend teased me if I need any companion, just give him a ring...and I jokingly told him, your recommendation is too young for me, though good body with 6 packs but intellectually not "ngam"...and only interested in China girls...super young ones.

I feel this trip is a chance for me firstly to relax la...I need one truly for myself. And also, it is a good time for me to think and reflect many things in life. The thousand-mile journey begins with a single step...I have to start somewhere as my life is embarking on the next chapter soon.

I look forward to this soon to experience vacation, another story for me...

I like this song very much....hope you like it too !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.


你决定不躲了
你决定不怕了
开始又敢做梦
就算下一秒坎坷
这一秒是快乐的 !

.

True love said...

其实,我并没有躲,生活的前景不知道有多难走,可能一转眼一切都转好,只有向前走,我不想太多了,只想平平凡凡的,踏实的过 !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa