About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Emotional moments with my children


I didn't expect this !

I was with my children to collect their school report card, and my son for the very first time, failed one paper which is Chinese Essay writing. Other subject he did ok but need to improve. As for my daughter, she done averagely for standard One and I hope she could do better too.

My expectation from the children is to do well in their school..and be a well mannered children. They are great kids at least I have not heard bad comments about them :)

I had to juggle between the meet the teacher sessions for both, and I had to rush back to work, and some issues to settle urgently, so it was a bit rush rush for me. What hit me was, seeing so many children walking with "both parents" and suddenly my son said to me "Mom, I know how you feel, you have to manage two sessions, it is not easy". So I told him, "please sit there and wait for your turn, don't walk away otherwise another parent will take over the queue" !

As we were walking home, I was taking to them about their result, which I really hope they will improve in the next term.

When I was praying before I left for work, I suddenly felt weak and emotional and I started crying...don't know why, I just couldn't control my emotions. I feel sad and lost for that moment, not knowing what to do with their school performance, I feel tired coping with life and I feel sad for them that they do not have their father's love and care.

I broke down and started crying uncontrollably....

My son came to me, and they were wondering what is wrong with their mom ?? I told them I am just very tired and I said something I shouldn't say out of tiredness and frustration !

"How I wish I don't have to take care of of all you"! "I am tired, I have to work and I have to manage the family all by myself..." "I wish I can leave everything and not bother any more..."

My son started crying too, he felt very sad and told me something very touching. Next, my eldest daughter also cried and hugged me...

"Mom, I am very sorry that I caused you to be sad and stressed. I don't want you to be unhappy but I don't know how ? I wish we could be happy again like how we used to when Papa was around ! I feel it is my fault that cause you feeling so sad ! I want you to be happy Mom"

My replies....

"It is not your fault, and I am sorry I couldn't bring Papa back and he has left us.
Mama loves all of you and no matter what, mama will be here forever for all of you. I am sorry that I had made all of you cried... Just do your best in school...that is all I am asking from you !"

I was really touched and emotional...they walked me to the car and sent me off. I cried so much even while driving to work...I felt really sorry for them and I will have to control my emotions...life goes on !

On the funny side.....my baby daughter also joined us by forcing herself to cry....LoL.

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa