About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Facebook


Something funny...hahaha !

My friend called me a few times while I was in the meeting, so finally I managed to talk to her, and she said "you got to listen to the whole story"

She added me to her facebook by looking for my name, so happily added and it was accepted also. And she noticed that my status is always busy...and I have been updating my status with something that is related to job nature. So when we spoken on the phone, she said I saw you on facebook, I said to her "are you sure?", I continued to tell her "I have never added you woh"...then she said, "wait wait, I have a hilarious story to tell"

What happened was, today she had another chat with "so called me" and she asked this person if my sister is still in Hong Kong and etc...And this person replied I think you got the wrong person, and I am actually a lecturer and "so called me" is actually a MAN.

Hahahaha....she was so embarrassed :)

Actually this type of laughter can be very therapeutic and I really laugh uncontrollably....

Lately, I find facebook is too congested and too many things in there. Somehow, I don't regard facebook as a tool to make friend with strangers. I have people that I don't know....no common friends that would like to add me as friend. I rather keep this as a way for me and my friends to keep in touch.

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa