About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I am itchy all over...

Don't know what I ate that causes me this itchiness all over my body !?

Every part of my body is getting rash and red patches..extremely itchy. My two girls have taken picture of my back while massaging me....so sweet of them but when I look at the photo.....ugly and itchy !

Just took an antihistamine and I need to sleep now...unbearable and I look horrible scratching all over..I suspect it is allergy to some food...hadn't suffered from food allergy for some times...might need to pop in clinic if it is not getting any better :(

Good night...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi...

i hope you're better now...

it certainly looks like some kinds of allergy...

u had something ''abnormal'' ?


i wish you well and recover quickly !

True love said...

Hi Anonymous..

Thanks very much ! The itch has stopped...m glad about it that it didn't get worst ! Not really sure if I have eaten something "abnormal"...all I had was some curry laksa..I tend to have problem with Santan sometimes...:)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa