About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, May 25, 2009

My dream



While I was driving in the city, I saw this man getting off from his bike with a nice hand bouquet of flowers and a teddy bear. He is actually the delivery man, he is definitely on this way to deliver bliss and joy to someone who deserves it.


And couple of days ago, I was checking out the gift exhibition and I really like those ribbons and gift boxes on display. I am always very excited whenever I see beautiful ribbons that at times I can't decide what to choose.

I enjoy giving out gift that is beautifully wrapped because I like to imagine the joy of the person receiving the gift. But it can be quite costly, a metre of ribbons that cost RM4.50 and you need 2 - 3 meters depending on the design...and some tissues to line the box and the cost of the box depending on size and design. The cost may end up like additional of RM15 - 20 per item !

Whenever I planned my children birthday party, I like to decorate the venue with balloons..if budget allows I would do it. Recently I organised a birthday party for my little girl, invited a few young children, my neighbours mostly so it wasn't a big do...but I got her a few balloons with her name personalised on it...

So what is this about my dream..???

It has always been my dream to have a business that create happiness to anyone that walks into my shop. I remember my personal experience when I was shopping for balloons, the feeling was so good and I am excited. I feel so happy...and I spoke to the staff, she said yeah..no one comes in here for anything unhappy !

Since I love to receive beautifully wrapped gift as well as giving out something that is thoughtfully wrapped..seeing those lovely ribbons in all sizes, textures and colours, I go crazy about it....

I love to see the smile and sense the inner happiness of people. Some people are quite emotionless...LOL, maybe that is because the gift is not nicely wrapped with beautiful ribbons...! I always imagine me being the shop owner, not over charging...hehe, giving my best service and ideas and thoughts to the customer who wants to select the best gift box, or ribbons or some ideas for party! At the end of it, seeing the happy customers excited walking out of the shop, anxiously waiting to give away the gift, or look forward to the great party...

Conclusion is...I just love to see the joy and happiness of people around me ! It may be family and friends, total strangers or clients. I hope one day my dream will come true..

Perhaps there are many things one can do to create great happiness....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

>>> to have a business that create happiness to anyone that walks into my shop.


with this - for sure, this world will be a much better place. thanks !

True love said...

Hi Anonymous..

This is my dream, seems a bit over idealistic...haha ! But there is potential everywhere..am sure this world will be a better place!

Thanks for checking out !

:)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa