About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Today while walking in the mall, I see more "old ladies" or I should politely say "great mothers" around. Of course, there are young mothers too, pretty ones as well.

It is a scene that you will see annually during this special day for Mothers. Restaurants are packed and mostly 3 generations rejoicing the occasion. Something to note is about my school mate who appears on the Star today front cover. I can imagine her happiness being at home with her lovely children !

I was sharing with my son the significant of Mother's Day celebration. It would be nice to have someone remembering this day. My children are still young and none of them can afford a dinner for me..but tonight, I celebrated with my mom who is visiting me before her trip to Sydney tomorrow.

To me, the love to our dearest mother is not about celebrating this special day, the moment I arrived in this world, I am blessed to be in the hand of a woman whom I call her mother. And from that day onwards, I am her child forever. This motherly love is forever and unconditional. This is what I have explained to my son...hopefully he understands !

My two older children have prepared gifts from school...thanks and I love all of you !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa