About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hassle

Recently I lost my laptop just a day before my long awaited event, and I have a few emails to reply and couldn't retrieve. And everyone in the office were busy off site, and I had to live without a laptop for few days.

I have been "living" with this laptop for the past 9 months, I felt really strange when I lost it, but at the same time whenever I got down from the car, I have nothing to carry along, feel very light and funny too. So for that few nights, I depended on my desktop to update my blog and chat as well.

The hassle was actually changing my passwords. I have changed most of them and I think my Skype was tampered. I couldn't log in, and I have to create a new user name, get all the contacts all over again...sigh !

The other thing I find it such a hassle is the phone bill..my company wants me to claim as I called and I need to look through the itemised billing and identify all the phone calls...It is a real HASSLE to me, and now I am considering a new number strictly for business only. Yes, I think I should do that...at the end of the month, I will hand this bill to the company !

Our modern innovated life is really dependency on something such as gadget...and when something unforeseen happened, we have to learn to adapt to new experiences...

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa